Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Is Obama Suffering From a Drug "Flashback"?

I wrote yesterday that President Obama just maybe looking in the wrong country for his "roots; that he should looking in Rome rather than Moneygall; that he should be present in the United States of America, the country he was elected to represent; and giving support to those displaced by the floods along the Mississippi river; and to the victims of the Texas floods; and to the thousands of citizens of Joplin, Missouri, suffering from the near complete destruction of their town, instead of vacationing in Europe. But alas, I am wrong again, and I must be some "far right racist" with "an ax to grind". Because today, at Westminster Abbey in London, President Obama signed the guest book, and here is what he wrote:  It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.
Barack Obama
24 May 2008


OK, Now, I understand why he is not paying attention to the natural destruction here in the states; He is in a time warp. To him it is still 2008, and the storms of  2011 are in the future.  I don't see a problem here, and I am sure the "lapdog" media doesn't either. So read the following Obama quotes, and you decide if President Obama should ever leave town without his teleprompter.


"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes...and I see many of them in the audience here today...our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." 


"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon


"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people


"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008


Now clue me if I am out of line here, but maybe, just maybe, the drugs Obama took when a youth, as mentioned in his autobiography, are now causing him problems with reality. Is this really the person we want in control of this nation during these times of domestic crisis?
Lord Howard Hurts  

No comments:

Post a Comment