Friday, November 16, 2012

Another Dream?


I posted many months ago that on October 28, 2012, Israel should attack Iran. I wrote that this was a dream that I had had. That it might be inspired or it might just be a regular dream (http://freedomfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-dreamisrael-must-attack-iran-on.html). On the aforementioned day, Israel did nothing. Then on October 29, 2012, hurricane Sandy was discovered on the radar, and it moved on to do massive damage to the east coast of the U.S. Could hurricane Sandy be a forecast of the future for the U.S. and Israel from the Creator? Or might Sandy just be a coincidence? 

Fast forward: November 16, 2012. Israel has been under rocket attack since 4 days after the re election of B. H. Obama. Today there is talk about drafting up to 30,000 additional Israeli troops for a ground invasion against Hamas in the Gaza territory. It is looking as if Israel is headed to a war that will ultimately "vaporize" the entire Jewish nation. To attack Hamas will only strengthen the resolve of the other players in the Mid East, and bring a united force against Israel which can not be defeated. Israel has to face the real prospect that America, under Obama, will not lift a hand to help. Is there a way out of this trap? Can Israel survive? Yes. I have had another dream. It is again related to the biblical story of David and Goliath. It might be inspired or it might just be a dream, but this dream revealed a strategy as to how to bring Iran to its "knees" without engaging the military forces of that nation in a fight. It is a strategy that would bring  President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to face assassination, not from Israel, but from within Iran itself. Thus the Hamas situation in Gaza could be handled in a regular military fashion without the prospect of intervention and help from either Iran or Egypt. But Iran must be disposed of FIRST. To continue to not "take on Iran" only emboldens others. To crush Iran and inspire an assassination of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from within will slow the race to establish a Caliphate that can not be beaten. So all PM Netanyahu has to do is to contact me, and I will reveal to him the content of the dream. What is there to lose? Israel is on the edge of destruction as I write. And as something to ponder.......just why would I receive some inspired dream from the Creator? Well that is a good question. The answer is either I am delusional beyond comprehension, or that for some reason I have been chosen by the Creator to transmit a message to Israel. In my next posting I will fully explain why I believe that it is possible that I am a messenger of the Creator. And it is a most unbelievable story for sure. And I ask those who want to "beat me up" with laughter......... and confirm that I am delusional beyond comprehension, to wait until my next posting before filling my email with insults and death threats. And please understand that I have never been religious in any way, and know next to nothing about the Bible, but I do know that life is just too complex to have been an accident......that for every action there is an opposite and equal re action, and that nothing can be either created or destroyed. What exists, is what exists. Earth plus all its living components, barring occasional strikes from space and minor exports from the space program, equals the same physical weight of Earth and all it living components from day one. 
Lord Howard Hurts   

No comments:

Post a Comment