Monday, February 9, 2015

Brian Williams Stays and Hillary "my daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton will become President in 2016

Response to an article by Joseph Curl, Washington Times, 2015.

Joseph. Great article about Brian Williams and Hillary Clinton. But how about bringing forth the big 'picture': President B.H.Obama ll lies with impunity while he is the person that has his skinny finger on the 'nuclear bomb button'. Obama Lie: “We revealed to the American people exactly what we understood at the time.” “Not even a smidgen of corruption.” “The Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.” “My father left my family when I was 2 years old.” "My father was a goat herder from Kenya", and his biggest lie: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian.".

“Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become you actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny." Mahatma Gandhi

So based on how persons of 'liberal' authority are punished for lies against the tax paying citizens of this great nation.........Brian Williams will not only get a promotion, but he will get a pay raise, and Hillary "my daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton will be come President in 2016.
Lord Howard Hurts   freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment