Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Best Of All Possible Worlds

To the swarthy two-some on Grand Canari....... Proof that I am somewhere in Costa Rica.  And also proof to those skeptics that, for some weird reason, think Lord Hurts is a "spoof" or that he wears women's silky underwear. Here are current photos of the backyard of my new "digs", showing, Smoker, my new African Grey parrot/ Some type of lizard on a security fence/ My two Cocker Spaniels, Sassy and Archie, who were flown in yesterday. They seem to enjoy the new "digs" also. And note the powder blue eyes on Sassy (black and white)./ View of the back yard and the parrot house that I received with Smoker/ Some type of frog on the fruit tree/ and lastly some beautiful flowers on the privacy fence.
As Dr. Pangloss always said, "This is the best of all possible worlds." (Candide by Voltaire).


Lord Howard Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment