Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sodom and Gomorrah Exists Today!


When one accepts the fact that life on Earth is just too complex to have been an accident, one acknowledges the fact that there is a Creator. As I have previously mentioned, I was never a religious person and I thought of the Bible as book filled with nonsense and fantasy. But now I find myself, through the possession of the Holy Artifact that I hold (read: http://freedomfiles.blogspot.com/2013/01/unbelievable-story-holy-artifact.html) to be a messenger of the Creator, and I ask all American Patriots to stop running  with the "herd", and to start thinking logically. The "End of Times" is predicted in the Bible, and it is reality. We, as the living and thinking product of The Creator, need to be aware that every word in the Bible is the direct result of the thoughts of this Creator. And as we are a product of this Creator, we need to follow his wants and desires, and not be deluded into believing that we, as his children, can be anything more than his children. In order to stop running with the "herd" one must understand and accept Genesis 18:16-19:29. I employ you to read these passages and THINK. I assure you that these passages are most relevant to what is happening today in America. To study these passages is to understand that B.H. Obama is a Muslim, a Marxist, and a homosexual. Bad things happen when good persons refuse to stand up for truth.
Lord Howard Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment