Sunday, October 21, 2012

Israel: October 28, 2012 Must Be Observed


Is there no end to the lies and treachery from American President Obama? Is anyone paying attention to the gold band on his left hand? He says that it is a wedding band given to him by his wife, Michelle, but there is clear photographic evidence that this particular ring has been worn by Obama since his college days. There is an inscription on the outside of this ring that says: "There is no god but Allah". I only hope that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will read this posting and seek religious affirmation of two dreams I experienced.

I was in my room and in my bed on the night of August 21, 2012. It was near the hour of  3 AM, when suddenly there came such a noise that I awakened from my deep slumber. As I  awoke and sat upright in my bed, I saw the figure of an angel robed in white floating in mid air before me. This angel gave me this message: 

"Netanyahu-Barak, you have no choice except to exert a solo attack on Iran. The US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, has delivered the "Obama Talking Points" to you. President Obama is a fraud and Patriotic Americans are at the ready to lift the cover of protection from this most corrupt President. An Israeli attack on Iran will be the "sign" that will bring the Patriots of America together to start a "Fall Revolution". And it incumbent upon Israel to make plans to hit Iran, and Egypt, if necessary, before the Presidential elections of November 6. After this date it will be too late regardless of which candidate wins the election. Attack before the elections, and attack swift and hard, and the American people will be with you. Wait, and be assured that the American people will be so divided that there will be no assistance. The window of opportunity is October 28, 2012. "  Was this just a dream?

I had another dream in early September of 2012 , and it might be fantasy, but I will  not stop from posting it. In no way, can I be called a religious person or even one schooled in the scriptures, but in this dream,  David, a Shepard boy, says: "I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied." This is in reference to David meeting Goliath. Then further, in this dream, a voice says, "Israel must understand that Iran believes it must destroy Israel,  and even if the rest of the world thinks this an insane thought, Iran does not. Iran's Twelver's and Ahmadinejad will sacrifice their entire country, and its entire population in order to destroy Israel, and fulfill the so called Imam prophecies. Of this there is no disputing. The Obama administration is secretly working against Israel, and is working for Iran. A win for Obama on November 6 will be the "death" of Israel because the American people will be so divided, and filled with their own divisiveness, that they will not want to go to war for any reason. And the same result will be revealed should Romney win because America will then be engaged in a race war. The only way to get America to take the positive action needed is for Israel to take offensive action against Iran on October 28, 2012. And this is the command of the Lord most high. Failure to follow this command will result in the complete destruction of Israel. But with the military aid of America, Iran will be defeated in 130 days, and the Third Temple can be built in Jerusalem." This is what I dreamed. I can only relate it to those who need this information. I believe that these dreams were inspired messages from the Creator. I only hope that PM Netanyahu will research their validity. 
Lord Howard Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment