Thursday, September 13, 2012

America Is Being Sodomized By Obama and Hillary Clinton

The news the media, President Obama, and Hillary Clinton don't want you to know. Think back to the Gaddafi murder, and him being sodomized in October of 2011.

According to the Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, citing AFP news sources, U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, who was killed by gunmen that stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday, September 11, 2012, was reportedly raped before being murdered.

A news report made by the Libyan Free Press is also reporting that Ambassador Stevens was sodomized before he was killed:
"Libya - USA Ambassador in Bengazi sodomized and killed by his own al-Qaeda puppets."

Can anyone in America see the "Handwriting On The Wall"? Is it so difficult to decipher? Remember the date: October 28, 2012. This will be the day the "World Changed". Read my post and Think. 

 I was in my room and in my bed on the night of August 21, 2012. It was near the hour of  3 AM, when suddenly there came such a noise that I awakened from my deep slumber. As I  awoke and sat upright in my bed, I saw the figure of an angel robed in white floating in mid air before me. This angel gave me this message: 

Netanyahu-Barak, you have no choice except to exert a solo attack on Iran. The US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, has delivered the "Obama Talking Points" to you. President Obama is a fraud and Patriotic Americans are at the ready to lift the cover of protection from this most corrupt President. An Israeli attack on Iran will be the "sign" that will bring the Patriots of America together to start a "Fall Revolution". And it incumbent upon Israel to make plans to hit Iran, and Egypt, if necessary, before the Presidential elections of November 6. After this date it will be too late regardless of which candidate wins the election. Attack before the elections, and attack swift and hard, and the American people will be with you. Wait, and be assured that the American people will be so divided that there will be no assistance. The window of opportunity is October 28, 2012. 

Was this just a dream? I suppose so, but I just don't know.
Lord Howard Hurts  

No comments:

Post a Comment