Thursday, August 27, 2015

Trump The Trojan Horse

As I set here in my luxury digs in San Jose, Costa Rica, this 27th day of August, 2015, my butler, James, asked me when we would be returning to Florida. The question hit me by surprise. "Are we not having fun here in San Jose, I ask? "Are you tired of all the nature of the area, or is it the news of Donald Trumps bombastic assaults on reality that has your 'feet itching' to get home? But James provides no answer, and attends to his kitchen duties. Directly, he brings out some munchies of Boar's Head, Black Forest, ham wrapped in a superb aged, sharp, cheddar cheese. And as I stare out into the lush tropical garden just off the screened porch.......I continue stirring my Royal Salute Scotch, made by Chivas (about $200 a bottle), over ice made from mineral water. This 21 year old blended Scotch is quite smooth, but not really worth the premium price over say the Johnny Walker Platinum Label, 18 year old, Scotch ($100 a bottle). But then why worry when America is going to be 'History', and the dollar worth about the same as your ordinary $500, Parker Brothers, Monopoly bill, after the 2016 elections.................. regardless of who wins the Presidency. And as I drink and eat this wonderful snack, I think about the silliness associated with Donald Trump. Now who, with half a brain, doesn't remember the story about the Trojan Horse? Isn't it strange that Mr. Trump, who trumpets his mastery of making 'the deal', and screams his ability to bribe government officials so that they do his bidding when he calls, has always been a Democrat? If he is so good at everything he does, as he is not shy to inform, why did he not run as a Democrat, and place himself in the 'drivers seat' from day one? Could it be that Mr. "Hair Apparent" is just sealing the deal with the Democratic Party, and will deliver a Republican loss regardless if the final candidate is Hillary "my daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton, or Joe "I am a over sexed" Biden? 

No. I like Costa Rica and I like watching the 'fireworks' of this coming election from afar. I will only return if the Patriots of America start a Revolution.........is this Scotch messing with my mind, or did my butler just hand me a press release that says:  "Nearly 200 retired US generals, admirals and former political officials have come out strongly against the Iran nuclear accord, and have called upon Congress to sink the nuclear deal on the grounds that it will enable Iran to become far more dangerous."? 

James. Keep an eye on this situation. If these men should make a move to do their sworn duty to protect the Constitution from both domestic and foreign enemy's..........we will return to Florida post haste. 
Lord Howard Hurts   freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment