Friday, December 25, 2015

I Love Greece

I don't know about you, but I love Greece. For the past few days I have sealed myself off from the hustle and bustle of the typical, beginning of American winter, and enjoyed recharging my 'pea brain' on Naxos, an island of history, and art, in the cradle of 'Thought and Freedom'. It is currently 4 PM and the temperature here is 59 F; without a dark cloud in sight.....and with a 17 mph breeze.  As I sit in my suite at the Nissaki Beach Hotel, contemplating the azure sea that surrounds this paradise, I think about all those American families who spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to not view something historic, and based in reality, but to visit a 'Mouse' and a fantasy world that teaches absolutely nothing. A visit to Disney World, in my opinion, is like a massive dose of cane sugar.......all calories, but having zero nutritional value. A trip to Naxos on the other hand is like 'pure oxygen' to the brain. So what has so unsettled me that I have taken time to post another rant against the American value system, and the 'ingesting of the worthless calories perpetuated by 'Big Media'? 

The insane economic policy just made public by the Usurper, B.H. Obama, and published by 'Big Media'....... now flooding the airwaves, and in print....... is proof positive that this President's goal is to destroy America both morally and economically. And if the Patriots of this nation don't listen, to me, and act soon it will be too late! Obama and his Marxist Administration has informed the big banks of America that they can once again make home loans to persons who do not qualify for responsible credit. He has stated that the 'poor' are being left out of the 'American Dream', and that the Federal Government (Taxpayers to you Patriots who do not understand that there is no 'Santa Clause' in the real world) will not hold any bank, or banker, responsible for any losses incurred by a default by these new 'Slugs of Marxism'. 

Did not the economy already 'crash' from such a policy? Are you ready for another round of economic stagnation? Are you ready to let the Federal Government lock up your savings, and take what they need to keep this Usurper, Marxist, B.H. Obama in power? And do not be foolish, and believe that gold in your portfolio will be of help. Remember and study the 'Gold Confiscation Act of 1934', and THINK.

I believe that any Marxist American President (B.H. Obama or Hillary Clinton, and I say Hillary "my daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton because the polls have already given her the title.) will have to confiscate gold because it will be 'in the greedy clutches of the Enemy's of the Federal Government'.......those who have earned and saved, and prepared for their future (responsible Americans). Marxism is fueled by 'Non Thinkers and Non Producers', and the 'Thinkers and Producers' will have to be removed as the masses need their 'Disney World'. 

Dum spiro, spero - (While I breath, I hope) Cicero 
Lord Howard Hurts  freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment