Sunday, May 17, 2015

Do Or Die Time In America

 American Patriots. Isn't it time to stop the insanity? Isn't it time to logically and rationally choose a Republican President for 2016? Isn't it time to stop voting for the 'same old-same old' best of the worst? Here are 7 quotes from a man who qualifies to lead this dysfunctional, corrupted, nation. He has not been given a moment of press. Patriots. We are at the "Do or Die" time in this nations history. The corruption that has taken over the Federal Government is worse than any cancer known to man. It is time to start a 'New Revolution' and make the Constitution the "Law of the Land" once again. It is time to not only throw "Muslim" Obama out of office. It is time to punish the corrupters like Bill and Hillary Clinton (why is nobody interested in how it is possible that the Clinton daughter, Chelsea, was able to purchase a 10 1/2 million dollar NYC condo?). Now, Patriots of America, it is time to take your finger out of your nose, and to stand up like Freedom Loving men and women. It is time to get out, and see that Allen West is our next President. It is time to have a rational, non politically correct, President to lead this nation to a new rebirth. It is time to inform the corrupters that the new President will punish those who corrupted the Federal Government, and that they will not just be able to resign. It is time for Allen West for President. 

I am presently residing in Costa Rica, and I am investing my money in the future of this Central American country. I see no future in America under the corruption that presently drives the country. I see 50 million Americans on "Food Stamps".....not able to feed themselves in this most prosperous of nations. I see corruption in politics; in media; in schools; in churches; and everywhere welfare is used to 'buy' votes for the election of Democrats. Unless someone of the integrity, and bravery, of Allen West is elected President in 2016, I will continue to reside and spend my money in Costa Rica. And if you agree on my assessment of the future, I ask you to do your own research on Costa Rica, and to come down and join me. Read these 7 quotes from Allen West and Think:

“If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.”

 “I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”

“This is it. I’m going to count to five again, and if you don’t give me what I want, I’m going to kill you.” He then fired a shot “a foot” over the detainee’s head.

(Liberal Women) “have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient. 

“have to be very careful about blindly following a commander in chief that really does not have the best intent for our military.” 

“George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”

“The Democratic appetite for ever-increasing redistributionary handouts is in fact the most insidious form of slavery remaining in the world today,” 

Lord Howard Hurts     freedomfiles.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment