Friday, April 12, 2013

Chelsea Clinton, "Dollar Diva"


Patriots. Here is an example of the power, and perks, of being a Liberal, Marxist, Democrat: Chelsea "My mother and I were under fire in Bosnia" Clinton, at age 33, is wealthy enough, and we know Liberals hate wealth and greed, to purchase a 4,967-square-foot condo unit, in NYC, that has four bedrooms and six baths, plus a half bath. It seems to me that for someone with next to zero accomplishments in life, unless you count being the daughter of former President, Bill "I never had sex with that woman" Clinton, and Hillary "I have no idea where those Rose Law Firm records came from, or how they were found on a table in the White House" Clinton, as an accomplishment, that this rising star of the Democratic Party is an economic guru of major proportions. I would only hope that our 'brain dead' Congress, and our Usurper in Charge, B.H. Obama, would undertake to put this 'Dollar Diva' in charge of the U.S. Treasury. This girl is nothing short of  'Pure Amazing'. Proving once again, that the old aphorism, "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree", holds meaning even today. 
Lord Howard Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment