Monday, September 5, 2016

I Had A Dream!

Like Martin Luther King Jr., I had a dream last night. It was so real that when I awoke I felt such a blessed relief that I smiled for many a minute. In this dream the Third Estate of France had armed itself and moved on the French aristocracy. Paris was suddenly a dangerous place for King Louis xvi. The people of France were tired of the lies, the crop failures and hunger; and the deficit spending of King Louis and his loyal hangers on. Suddenly, the guillotine was working full force and overtime. But in my dream instead of the heads of Louis xvi and his followers being chopped and placed on pikes..........the heads of B.H. Obama ll, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, George Bush, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, and other notable American traitors were chopped and placed on sharpened sticks, and carried through the capitol city. Yes, I had a dream, and it was so relaxing, and so oddly satisfying. Now if only dreams can come true.
Lord Howard Hurts  freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment