Monday, April 4, 2016

Trump For President

Patriots of America. Please read this posting and make your voice heard. In a conversation I had with Donald Trump yesterday, 3 April, 2016, he told me that he was once again going to move against conventional strategy and that he would choose Allen West as his VP.  Let me be clear on this. Donald said, and I quote, "I am 80% sure at this time that Allen West is my choice for VP. I am just not ready to publicly make this decision as I have to defeat these bastards led by the "Bushites" who want to continue to dominate this great nation." I asked him if I could post our conversation on my freedomfiles.blogspot.com, and he laughed and said, "Howard. You can do whatever blows your hair back. Your 10 readers probably will not even care one way or the other. And I can always say that I have never spoken to you." So with this as a disclaimer, I urge all Patriots of America to get vocal and stand behind Donald Trump for President. He may not be the "dream candidate", but at least he is not the "nightmare" that a Hillary or Bernie will be. Allen West is a Super Patriot, and he and Trump will make the U.S., once again, a force to be reckoned with. The Constitution will once again be the "Law of the Land", and America will return to greatness. Patriots. Stand behind Donald Trump, and voice your pleasure at his choice of Allen West as his VP. 
Lord Howard Hurts  freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment