Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trump Is A Fraud

As I sit here in my luxury digs in San Jose, Costa Rica, I worry about the mental ability of American Patriots. They seem to be looking for their "King David" in all the wrong places. Donald Trump is not a "King David". In fact he is quite a despicable little ego maniac who has gotten to the top financially through bankruptcy laws. And is this the 'currency' that makes a man a 'standout' for the Presidency of the United States of America? It is another beautiful day in this jungle paradise. I have places to go and people to meet. I only ask the Patriots of America to read this current article and Think: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-and-the-clintons-have-a-cozy-past/article/2568804
Lord Howard Hurts freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment