Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hillary Clinton: Clueless Clown

Has America gone totally insane? Hillary Clinton is a proven liar........her, "I only wanted to use one cell phone for emails so I combined my email accounts."; "My daughter and I were under fire in Bosnia."; "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary of Mt. Everest fame."; "I read the Wall Street Journal, and learned cattle futures trading so completely that I was able to turn $1,000 into $100,000, almost over night.", 'testimonials' are so provable crazy that it is difficult to understand how even Democrats follow this Clueless Clown. 

When asked a question about the future of space exploration, and the associated government funding to accomplish the task, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, recently, Miss Clueless Clown said to the attending Zombies, "you are talking to someone who wanted to be an astronaut."; "When I was a little girl, I guess I was a teenager by then....14, I think, and the space program was getting started, and I wanted to be an astronaut, and I wrote to NASA,"; "And I said: What do I have to do to be prepared to be an astronaut?"; "And NASA wrote back and saidThank you very much, but we're not taking girls."; "That, thankfully changed with Sally Ride and a lot of the other great women astronauts."; "I never could have qualified anyway, so you know, not something I spent a lot of time losing sleep over, but I really, really do support the space program.". 

Does this testimonial even make sense? Do we want a President who can only make rational sense when talking from a teleprompter using a script written by speech writers? This is not the first time Miss Clueless Clown has brought out this old snore of a story. Isn't it time, even for old Zombies, to look into the mouth of this "Gift Horse" and see that her tongue needs pruning?
Lord Howard Hurts  freedomfiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment